There is a concrete countertop for everyone’s style and taste when it comes to their home and especially their kitchen! Concrete countertops are very on trend right now because it can be styled for any type of home, modern or traditional. And it is easy to understand why! Concrete countertops are relatively easy to install by yourself but there are also companies who are professionals in concrete design, such as Artisan Design and Finishing!
Concrete countertops infuse both function and style into your kitchen. Here are just a few of the many reasons why concrete countertops are the way to go in your kitchen!
· Durability – Concrete doesn’t scratch and is resistant to heat, perfect for the kitchen. This surface will last long and is easy to clean and maintain!
· Color in the Kitchen – A way to make a kitchen more vibrant is to have an element of modern
and comfort is adding in a concrete countertop.
· Colored Concrete – A charcoal gray concrete kitchen countertop is a great example of colored concrete. A pigment mixed into the concrete before it sets can give boring concrete some life! For a more modern style kitchen, dark charcoal concrete counter tops are perfect!
· Function and Style – With colorful backsplashes and vintage inspired accents, a beautiful, simple concrete countertop will last through years of wear and tear. Find the perfect color for your concrete countertops with help from concrete design experts!
· Luxury – Yes, concrete countertops work beautifully in a luxury cooking area. The muted countertops offset a glossy kitchen backsplash!
Concrete has proved that it fits in any style kitchen. From luxury kitchens, to elegant kitchens, contemporary and modern, this durable countertop option will work well in any home! Concrete countertops offer customizable, hand-crafted surfaces for kitchens, bathrooms, outdoor living areas, as well as restaurants and bars because they are so durable and easy to clean!
Customize your ideal concrete countertops with hand-crafting professionals at Artisan Design and Finishing. Match your businesses or home’s theme with one-of-a-kind concrete!